This started out as just a plane restoration (get it?)
We brought it home and put some skiis on it and flew around for a couple of months.

Then it was time to take it apart.

The instrument panel was a mess.
It was brown and had all original wiring.

The next step was to strip the fuselage and take stock of whatever else had to be done.

The panel was stripped and repainted. Then we started priming the rest.

While the painting was going on, Lorraine was working on the interior.
The seats were the original covers from 1950. They were replaced with leather.

The wings and fuselage got a nice coat of pretty cream paint!

Then all the parts and the fuselage got the red trim and we started reassembling the parts.

Lorraine put the headliner in and the panel is finished.