Updated 3-25-14

This airplane was wrecked in 1968. It was purchased as a project
in 1972, and now it is finally going back together. It came to us
painted with some repairs done.

It originally had no right side brakes. We cleaned up the floor
boards and replaced the brake mastercyliners and added right side brakes.



We removed the firewall and cut the holes for the skylights!


New headliner support bracket and firewall blanket.


The gascolator is cleaned up and a new windshield installed.


Firewall is reinstalled, and the instrument false panel installed.


Door panels on, Tail going on


Now we are waiting on the engine to show up from the engine shop.....